To be filed …
SAFETY RULES & REGULATIONS
- Always point the muzzle of all firearms in a safe direction.
- No mounting of firearms or dry firing in the Clubhouse.
- All pistols must be kept at a low ready position when preparing to fire and never pointing in the air.
- Always wear eye and ear protection while on an live firing range.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot.
- A “Cease Fire” may be called by anyone on any range at any time for any reason.
- All Members and guests must be sure of their target and what is behind it; all bullets will impact the rear berms only.
- No ground level targets, cross-firing or ricochets are allowed (Excluding five stand and sporting clays).
- All Members and guests must make every effort that all bullets shot fired on Club property remain on Club property.
- All Members and guests will never load or fire a firearm if there is any doubt of ability to operate safely and reliably.
- All Members and guests will never attempt to load or fire any firearm unless they are familiar with it.
- A loaded firearm will never be left unattended.
- All Members and guests be sure that your firearms and ammunition are compatible.
THESE RULES SHALL BE POSTED AT EACH RANGE, NEXT TO CASHIER WINDOWS, THE CLUBHOUSE BREEZEWAY AND IN THE CLUBHOUSE:
- All actions must remain open and unloaded when moving about the facility, when changing stations and until ready to fire.
- All firearms are to be pointed in a safe direction at all times. Muzzle up (semi-auto), open (single/double)
- Eye and ear protection is required.
- No sharing of guns.
- Shooters, coaches and Range Safety Officers only, No spectators allowed on the field.
- Guns will only be mounted only on the range.
- No shot larger than 7-1 /2.
- Maximum number of shells in the shotgun:
- One on any Trap range,
- Two for Wobble Trap or Doubles
- Two on Doubles Trap, Skeet, Five Stand and Sporting Clays
- All firearms will be clear (empty chamber) before leaving any shooting station.
- Pick up all empty hulls and brass.